mini CORI-FLOW® features state-of-the-art digital technology, offering fieldbus interface options and additional functions such as totalisation and alarms. The instruments can be tuned according to customer requirements using the RS232/fieldbus interface and a number of free to use software tools.
Alternative to thermal MFCs
mini CORI-FLOW® was designed to enable easy exchange of traditional thermal MFCs. mini CORI-FLOW® flow controllers have the same footprint and also electrically the instruments feature the same options for analog and fieldbus communication. Compared to thermal MFCs, Coriolis based flow controllers are more accurate, faster and offer independence from fluid properties.
- Direct mass flow measurement, for liquids and gases
- High accuracy, excellent repeatability
- Cost-effective design
- Compact design, with integrated PID controller for fast and stable control
- Now suitable for (very) low flow ranges
- Digital technology allows fieldbus communication and offers user configurable control characteristics